PLACES TO VISIT | AND PALACES

Former Távoras Palace

englishespañol
Former Távoras Palace
Location Praça do Município
5370-288 MIRANDELA
District:Bragança
County :Mirandela
Parish:Mirandela
Contacts Tel:278200200


Noble building dating back to the 17th century. It is currently occupied by the County Hall. In its beautiful façade, focus is given to the stone doors and windows. On the topmost tympanum of the second floor, we find the coat of arms of the Távoras which was destroyed in 1759 by the order Marquês de Pombal and substituted by the Counts of São Vicente. (Property with Public Interest)

MORE INFORMATION

Responsable: Câmara Municipal de Mirandela

Present Use: The current facilities of the Mirandela Town Council.

Year of construction: XVIII Century

If any of the information is incorrect, please send an email to lifecooler office

Localização Praça do Município
5370-288 MIRANDELA
Distrito:Bragança
County:Mirandela
Parish:Mirandela
Contactos Tel:278200200


If any of the information is incorrect, please send an email to lifecooler office

OUR CHOICES

See all regions

Follow LifecoolerEng on Twitter